CREATIVITY is CONTAGIOUS! PASSitON
ROCK N' CREATE #ThinkOUTSIDEtheBOX

"BEAUTY N' STREETART" by Miguel del Cuadro



Beauty N' Streetart

 by @miguel_delcuadro




Amazing artwork by Miguel del Cuadro, Peruvian artist based in Puerto Rico, his in both murals and tattoos has creativity, spirit and passion; with an undeniable Latin root with a lot of color; where feminine beauty, darkness and connection with nature stand out. "I have always tried to balance dark themes with a cheerful language in color. I like to represent decadence and reality through controversy and my interpretation of what beauty is. Although sometimes I do spontaneous things for the pure pleasure of painting" @miguel_delcuadro.

  https://ecoworldreactor.blogspot.com/2020/12/beauty-n-streetart-by-miguel-del-cuadro.html





















CONTACT:  delcuadroart@gmail.com



"Now I have been very
 interested in the Amazonian fauna accompanied by a bit of psychedelia." @miguel_delcuadro










"What I do has changed a lot since I started. It depends on the state of mind and the context in which the piece is developed. It motivates me to see the progress of other artists, the fauna, the woman figure and the uncertainty of what I can harvest with what I do. "@miguel_delcuadro





























SOURCE THE IMAGINARIUM OF: MIGUEL DEL CUADRO via mtn-world.com




"No Copyright Infringement Intended, Strictly For Promotional Purposes Only! All Rights Reserved To Their Respective Owners."


"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."










0 comentarios :