CREATIVITY is CONTAGIOUS! PASSitON
ROCK N' CREATE #ThinkOUTSIDEtheBOX

"BIG CAT OF STRASBOURG" STREETART




CREATIVITY & SMARTCITY
STREETART BY DAN23

THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX "Big Cat in the streets of #Strasbourg" great #artwork by @dan23instagram. COLOURS & PASSION!  His first solo show did not involve him in galleries but on concert and festival scenes around the world to create lives paintings.
 
  http://ecoworldreactor.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-next-wave-of-tech-disruptions.html

























After many years of painting watercolor artists, Dan23 opened his gallery in 2006 in Strasbourg. His first solo show did not involve him in galleries but on concert and festival scenes around the world to create lives paintings. In 2013, I leave the scene to intervene more intensely in the street by placing here and there luminous portraits bearing the name of a song. 



The TOUR PARIS 13 project opens me the doors of the recognition which allows me in 2014 to be present in demonstrations such as DJERBAHOOD, In situ art Festival or the white night. The following year, I open my showroom OPEN YOUR EYES in Strasbourg and I have the chance to receive the approval to paint in my city without criminal prosecution. I decide, 20 years later, to revive the project CES HEROS to pay tribute to these men and women of exception.

Instagram       www.dan23.com    Facebook
 











0 comentarios :