CREATIVITY is CONTAGIOUS! PASSitON
ROCK N' CREATE #ThinkOUTSIDEtheBOX

"CAT N' ATTITUDE"


CREATIVITY & DISRUPTION 
What's your attitude to life?
Cat or Dog? People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude; Punk was defined by an attitude rather than a musical style. The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them -Antoine de Saint-Exupery. “And how do you know that you're mad? "To begin with," said the Cheshire Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?" I suppose so, said Alice. "Well then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags it's tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.”― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass 

http://ecoworldreactor.blogspot.com/2015/04/garbage-world-is-not-enough-live.html 














0 comentarios :