CREATIVITY is CONTAGIOUS! PASSitON
ROCK N' CREATE #ThinkOUTSIDEtheBOX

"Dua Lipa Cover Of Arctic Monkey" Live




  ROCK & DISRUPTION

"Dua Lipa"
Arctic Monkey cover
Do I Wanna Know? in the Live Lounge

Dua Lipa  sings to us this amazing cover of Arctic Monkeys" Everything I do is very autobiographical. I'm trying to be as open as possible and give the public every part of me. "- Dua Lipa

She is also known for singing in a "distinct, hoarse, low" tone and her "sensual" tone. 
 Born  in London, England to Albanian parents, Dua Lipa broke out with her massive hit "New Rules," which gave women and girls around the world a hymn to go from ex. "I want to know?" It is a song by the British indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. Musically, it has been described as an indie rock song with elements of psychedelic music and strong elements of stoner rock and blues rock, this song is full style and great aesthetic...

https://ecoworldreactor.blogspot.com/2020/05/dua-lipa-cover-of-arctic-monkey-live.html
















"Do I Wanna Know?" is a song by British indie rock band Arctic Monkeys. It was released as the second single from their fifth studio album, AM (2013), on 18 June 2013.  

 Musically, it has been described as an indie rock song with elements of psychedelic music and strong elements of stoner rock and blues rock. The song has a similar aesthetic style and lyrical content to their 2012 song "R U Mine?"; it is more downtempo while having similar guitar riffs. 


Arctic Monkeys
 Do I Wanna Know? Lyrics



[Verse 1]Have you got colour in your cheeks?Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift the typeThat sticks around like summat in your teeth?Are there some aces up your sleeve?Have you no idea that you're in deep?I've dreamt about you nearly every night this weekHow many secrets can you keep?'Cause there's this tune I foundThat makes me think of you somehow an' I play it on repeatUntil I fall asleep, spillin' drinks on my settee[Pre-Chorus](Do I wanna know?) If this feelin' flows both ways?(Sad to see you go) Was sorta hopin' that you’d stay(Baby, we both know) That the nights were mainly madeFor sayin' things that you can't say tomorrow day[Chorus]Crawlin' back to youEver thought of callin' whenYou've had a few?'Cause I always doMaybe I'm tooBusy bein' yoursTo fall for somebody newNow, I've thought it throughCrawlin' back to you
[Verse 2]So have you got the guts?Been wonderin' if your heart's still openAnd if so, I wanna know what time it shutsSimmer down an' pucker up, I'm sorry to interruptIt's just I'm constantly on the cusp of tryin' to kiss youI don't know if you feel the same as I doBut we could be together if you wanted to[Pre-Chorus](Do I wanna know?) If this feelin' flows both ways?(Sad to see you go) Was sorta hopin' that you’d stay(Baby, we both know) That the nights were mainly madeFor sayin' things that you can't say tomorrow day[Chorus]Crawlin' back to you (Crawlin' back to you)Ever thought of callin' whenYou've had a few? (Had a few)'Cause I always do ('Cause I always do)Maybe I'm too (Maybe I’m too busy)Busy bein' yours (Bein' yours)To fall for somebody newNow, I've thought it throughCrawlin' back to you
[Outro]
(Do I wanna know?) If this feelin' flows both ways?(Sad to see you go) Was sorta hopin' that you’d stay(Baby, we both know) That the nights were mainly madeFor sayin' things that you can't say tomorrow day(Do I wanna know?) Too busy bein' yours to fall(Sad to see you go) Ever thought of callin', darlin'?(Do I wanna know?) Do you want me crawlin' back to you?





The song also contains the edgier sound found on their previous album Suck It and See (2011). In concert, singer and guitarist Alex Turner uses a Vox 12-string electric guitar.

 Moreover, the title encapsulates the entire premise of the story, the narrator wondering whether he wants to remain in doubt or know if his feelings are unrequited or mutual.


The music industry as a whole just needs more women. There are a lot of men at the top of the ranks

DUA LIPA








Source:  Do I Wanna Know? & Dua Lipa by WIKIPEDIA (CC BY SA)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_I_Wanna_Know%3F
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dua_Lipa

0 comentarios :